Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Adding Royal Albert to your Decorating

Happy New Year!!
Over the holiday break I have been working on my living room. Teal is my favorite color right now, and Gray is my new White. I have a small living room and no fireplace, which means no mantel. So I created one! 
I also had to add a teacup or two! Royal Albert has made some very pretty Teal colored patterns that I could add to my new home made mantel over the TV! I try to add Royal Albert in my decorating everywhere I can!
Then a few Peacocks... love Peacocks!
The cabinets came from Target and were pretty easy to assemble. They hold lots of Royal Albert China! And the drawers are big enough to hold China boxes.
The accessories were fun to collect too. Cracker Barrel Country Store has a great selection of Peacock items, like the clock and the candle. Kirkland's is another fun store to get great decorative items,  like the light up Vase on the far side, which was a Christmas present. 
The silver "P" and peacock plate (matching coffee mugs not shown) came from TJMaxx.
I love to decorate on a budget!
 
 

2 comments: