Friday, May 11, 2012

My Royal Albert China Collection has become more then just a hobby....


I have been collecting Royal Albert China since 1996. I started My Collection when I found a teacup and saucer in the Devonshire Lace Pattern. Then I was hooked, Royal Albert has made just so many beautiful patterns that I couldn't just have any one pattern! So I just started collecting different place settings in every pattern I could find. Now I have covered my kitchen walls with different 8" salad plates to go with my "Old Country Roses" theme.
I created this Web Site in March of 2003 because I have not found any "one" place to find information about all the different Royal Albert China patterns. I could never imagined there was so much Royal Albert!
So far I have found information on thousands of named and un-named patterns, for most of the patterns I have photos of the different pieces and back stamps. I am always looking on the internet for new patterns and photos. Some pictures are not the best , but as I find better photo's I change them out. I enjoy chatting with other Royal Albert Collectors and exchanging information. If you have any photo's of patterns I do not have or any other information that I may have left out. Please Share! lisa@royalalbertpatterns.com
I hope my this site will become a place for other Royal Albert Collectors to come and share information about their collections! I make new Updates to the Web Site almost every day as I receive so many emails with new photo's and information from people all over the world! I hope everyone enjoys the web site as much as I do!
We want to thank all of the fans of www.royalalbertpatterns.com! The purpose of our web site is to provide reference information on all the different patterns there was made! We also have links to trusted websites where you can buy and sell your china. But on our site we don't buy or sell dishes (except for a few things from our own personal collections) we just provide information based on our years of research..thanks again!
Become a fan of www.RoyalAlbertPatterns.com on Fackbook
Thanks for Checking out the web site!!
Thank You!
Lisa Anne

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have shared your hobby with the world...what a wonderful information database you have provided for us Royal Albert fans! I've been facinated with teapots since a little girl, but over the past 2 years have fallen victim to a Royal Albert addiction. Currently collecting Old Country Roses and the Blossom Time pattern in crown. Many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I really enjoy my collection and talk to other that love to collect Royal albert too!!!

      Delete